Wednesday, June 23, 2010













So its been a long time since I have posted. We have been busy- what more can I say! Little ones will do that to you- keep you very very busy!

Life continues at a very busy pace here in our home. Mckayla is now almost 1 year old. Her birthday is this Sunday. I cannot believe that it has already been a year! It does not feel like that long ago we were contemplating names and getting prepared for her arrival! Sh is doing great. She is crawling everywhere and into everything. It makes getting things done somewhat difficult at times. She also has just recently started self-feeding with fingerfoods. As I sit here typing this she is next to me in her seat feeding herself noodles for lunch! We just had her 1st birthday party on Saturday at her "Grandma Gwen's" house. It was a arty with close family and a few friends. She got so many fun toys and cute clothes!!


This summer has been busy so far and will continue to be that way too. We went to Sedona in May with my mum Gwen. her boyfriend Marshal., my sister Heather and her husband reid to celebrate my mum's 60th birthday which is coming up in August. We stayed at wonderful resort where we played tennis, golf, croquet,went hiking and swimming. we all had so much fun. We will also be going to Australia for a couple weeks this summer with my dad, step-mom and step-sister to visit my extended family there. Mckayla, James and I will be staying with my 96year old grandfather. I am so excited Mckayla will have a chance to meet him! We will be in Melbourne for 8 days and then at the Great Barrier reef for the last 3 days of our trip. we are so excited but nervous about how Mckayla will do on her first airplane flight- and such a long one for a first flight too! Later in summer we will also be going to Illinois to attend James' brother Jon's wedding. James is the weddinjg and Mckayla and I will be attending it. Busy busy summer for us!!


We are attempting to short sale our house and move to the east valley, closer to James work, closer to my parents, closer to church and closer to some of our close friends. We have had an offer and are waiting for it to be approved by the bank.


I am still at home full time with Mckayla but hope to return to work one day a week. Mckayla's Grandma Gwen has volunteered to babysit Mckayla during her one day off each week! So we will see what happens. Anyway thats our update for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment